Rydych nawr yn gadael awdurdod CNC – caiff y tudalennau hyn eu diweddaru a’u cynnal gan aelodau grŵp Rhwydwaith Dysgu yn yr Awyr Agored Cymru. Nid yw CNC yn gyfrifol nag yn rheoli yr
hyn mae grwpiau rhwydwaith yn dewis ei bostio.
You are now leaving the jurisdiction of NRW – these pages are updated and maintained by Outdoor Learning Wales Network group members. NRW does not control and is not responsible for what network groups choose to post.
The Ceredigion OLW Network was established in 2004 with the aim of raising awareness of the benefits of learning in the outdoors for children, young people and adults, of all ages and abilities. Ceredigion provides a rich and diverse natural environment for a wide range of activities and this diversity is represented in the network membership. Members deliver activities in Cardigan Bay, on many of the spectacular rivers, on woodlands, sand dunes, marsh and bog lands. Membership includes water sports providers, Forest and Coastal School practitioners, marine mammal conservationists, community woodland groups, outdoor natural health practitioners, holiday and recreational provision, bush craft and woodland skills. Ceredigion OLW is one of only two network groups working within the only UNESCO designated Biosphere Reserve in Wales and the Special Area of Conservation status of Cardigan Bay.
Ceredigion OLW Group has a long history of fascinating projects which over the years have benefited many local communities including schools, playgroups, community play areas all of whom have been left with enhanced outdoor facilities whilst learning skills and more about the natural environment along the way.
Recent projects have included:
• the creation of a West Wales Online Directory to promote the activities provided locally http://outdoorlearningwestwales.com/
• delivery of a pilot Level 3 Coastal School Leader course
• a 2 day Mental Health 1st Aid course for network members
• a Year of the Sea event to increase understanding of the special features of Cardigan Bay
• training from Andrew Dugmore of Reconnect in Nature on his new Level 3 Leadership course
• setting up a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Outdoor-Learning-West-Wales
The group meets every couple of months, usually on a Monday morning and new members are most welcome!
For more information please email Gill Byrne: firstname.lastname@example.org